Monday, July 14, 2008

My dad and mom




















This is my Papa when he was in the navy. He was about 17 years old and one tough cookie! Dad 's ship was sunk somewhere off Pearl Harbor and lucky for me and my brothers, he was one of the survivors. My papa is brave, a super hard worker, and a real softy when it comes to any of his kids or grand kids. And did I mention he can fix ANYTHING?


The cute girl is my mom. An amazing cook, and my biggest supporter. I feel so lucky to have such an awesome mom and dad.


Dad's not been feeling too great lately, so I hope he gets a chance to see this post so he'll know how much I love him... Here's to you Papa! The cutest guy in the Navy I'm sure. Get better soon!









4 comments:

Bingham fam said...

I agree with you. I have the best Grandma and Grandpa in the world. I don't think anyone has been as lucky as us. I don't think that grandpa and grandma ever missed an event in my life. They were to every ball game, dance concert etc. I love them so much!

jillybeanz said...

Those pictures are great! What a handsome couple. I'm not suprised at all that your mom passed the good cooking trait on to you!!

Peggy Middleton said...

Teena, Your dad reminds me so much of mine. My dad looked so young in his navy uniform and actually he was. I am so proud of that generation. I miss my parents so much.

Unknown said...

شركة تنظيف بالقطيف