Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Happy Anniversary!




I just wanted to give a little shout out to my hubby of 34 years! You're still the one. I am so glad I found you, or you found me....who can remember how it really happened?
Actually I fell in love with you in the first grade when you didn't even know I existed... because you could count to 1oo, tell time, play chess with stacked up checkers, and you looked really cool in your plaid shirts and boots! I still remember going to your birthday party.
Then I remember you in high school when I really fell in love! Where did the time go? How did we get so old? All I know is that I still love you with all my heart and I want the world to know it...I guess now they do! Happy anniversary.

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Hope you guys have something exciting planned. Exactly where are his hands in that first picture? :)

The Mosemann Family said...

Cute Picture! I hope Mark and I are still as happy as you are after 34 years. Love, Sophie

karen said...

Happy Anniversary..... We are going to eat out at the country club tonight.... Want to go celebrate? lol

Penny Sue said...

Happy Anniversary you guys!! I have to say, you two are the most perfect couple I've ever met (next to Jack and I, of course :-)) Seriously, you are a model couple.
Have a fun celebration!!
Love,
Penny

jillybeanz said...

Woo Hoo chicky. Look at those legs! How great are those pics. Happy Anniversary Guys!!!!

Bingham fam said...

CONGRATS ON 34 YEARS PRETTY AWESOME!

The Rook Family said...

Happy Anniversary! And...come on! We already KNEW you love him w/all your heart and soul. I have always thought you two were just a damn great couple. Love those happenin' plaid pants there, Kev! LOL

Jenn

Andrea said...

Congratulations on 34! I love the pictures!!

grandma said...

Hey you two - Happy Anniversary. I just love the two of you. You are such an example of what true love really is. I just hope that you have another 50+ years in you.

N8, King of the Cave said...

Congrats Teena...Tell Kevin he is quite the man to keep up with you all these years. Thanks for the compliments on Christina's blog. Take Care