Monday, February 23, 2009

Sweet adventure!


Ok, so I want to be here right now! When I grow up I want to be Spencer and Barbara! At this moment, I am living vicariously through my son and daughter in law. They sold everything that they could, and the rest they gave away. Then they took off with just a couple of back packs ...destination Belize. These pictures are in Mexico...but they're working their way south.
How much stuff do we really need in life to be happy. It's just stuff, right? Isn't it true that our possessions begin to own us, instead of the other way around. Who really wants to spend their days off mowing that lawn, or fixing up that house? I think I'd rather be reading on the beach!
That being said......don't know how my bike would get on the plane with me, but that is the one thing I don't think I could give up!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I was talking to your mom just yesterday about where they are going. Ahhh to be young and carefree and not a worry in the world!!

jillybeanz said...

That picture looks like a post card. I would absolutely sell everything and go see the world....how much do you think i could get for Doug?

mamateena said...

I'd give you $50 :)

Maya said...

You can totally take your bike on the plane. And then it would be perfection in paradise!

Unknown said...

loupe 10x is an online store selling fine optics; watches, electronics, radio controlled clocks and jewelry. We have been in operations since 1974. Currently, we only carry a few carefully selected merchandise that our customers have selected as their favorites. However, we are constantly searching the world to locate innovative merchandise.

Please stay tuned by joining our list to receive special offers; and learn about our latest exciting new products. Your privacy is very important to us; we will not share your information with any third party. Shop with confidence; our site is SSL encrypted for the security of your personal information.