Sunday, June 28, 2009

TRI- THIS!


The Runners!

Sophie and I just did a Tri...the Dinotriathlon. I did the same triathlon 2 years ago and my goal was to do it in under 2 hours this time around. The first time I did it in 2 hours one minute. I did meet my goal ( yippee!) and beat my old time by 7 minutes. A lot of that I attribute to my new bike "Blossom" . It was awesome to actually pass people on the biking section. In this Tri, they write your age on your calf, which makes for a fun game. You can try to see all the ages of the people you are passing. One guy I had to pass twice because I went crazy on the shifting and through my chain off!


Gus got to race too! All the kids got to run 1/2 way around the track and he shot out like a rocket. He was in first place ( with about 50 kids running) and a tall red headed boy passed him in the last 10 yards. What a fast little runner he is!! He takes after his mom.









If I knew I looked like this from the back I probably wouldn't have worn my Tri suit! South Beach here I come. Time to lose the last few excess pounds :)










They said I was the only person to sit down to put my running shoes on. Who knew I was supposed to have my shoes off before I ever got off the bike?

3 comments:

Bingham fam said...

AWESOME TEENA YOU ARE AMAZING!!! That looks like fun. Glad to see you on the blog again. And South beach what??? YOU LOOK GREAT!!

Unknown said...

Very cool! How fun for you and way to beat your old time :)

Loran said...

Teena, you ROCK! And you look fabulous, darling!!