Monday, August 4, 2008

AAAHhhhhh! Crested Butte


There is such a great vibe there. Great trails, amazing scenery, food to die for...what more do you need? Oh yeah really cool friends to share it all with.

There's not a lot of oxygen at 10,707 feet, and that's where the single track starts! Yep, it goes up from there. When you get to the top of 401 you're so stoked just to be there, and then all the down hill fun starts. I couldn't wipe the smile off my face for days!



Some nice lady on the trail asked if I was wearing a maternity riding top....fair question I guess! I said " nope, I'm wearing an I don't want to hold my stomach in top" . Now if I can just get rid of that stomach I don't want to hold in I'll be even happier. Wish me luck on that one, cause I like to cook and eat as much as I like to ride.

Life is good isn't it?




7 comments:

Loran said...

YOU ROCK MAMA TEENA!!

What an awesome ride, what spectacular scenery. And, by the way, you do NOT look pregnant, ever!

jillybeanz said...

What a blast! I think I passed you guys on your way out of town..you both looked way too happy to not be going out of town! We need to plan a street ride soon :)

Bingham fam said...

I am glad that someone that looks as good as you is asked if she is pregnant. That makes me feel alot better! I know I just had a baby but before I was ever prego I had a lady rub my belly when I wore one of those baby doll tops. RRRRRR!!! Anyway You are awesome! It looks like you all had a blast. I wish I was in good enough shape to do that!

Unknown said...

You go girl!! i am so impressed!!! a materity top that is pretty funny -- you of all people :)

karen said...

Hi,
Wow. I am so glad you got a hold of me... I have a spot on here too but I am just learning and it is kind of boring....I have a myspace page that has all the pictures on it. Cool pictures... I miss you guys.....

Penny Sue said...

Ahhh life...
One day we hope to join you on this one!

karen said...

Hey,
I was thinking that you should be flattered that the girl asked about your top... That means you look young enough to be pregnant.......Thats a good thing... Love ya Karen