Friday, August 22, 2008

Mike and Laci's wedding




Me and my bros. They won't get any closer to me than this....they think I'm dangerous. ( I may try to kiss them or hug them or something)



Is this right out of "Tombstone" or what???? Gotta love it!









I discovered something about myself this summer that I really wasn't aware of... I like weddings....no, more like LOVE weddings! Not the kind I grew up with where everyone is quite solemn..and family members are forced at gun point to stand in uncomfortable shoes for hours on end and shake hands of people they don't really know. ( because the whole town is invited)




My nephew got married this month, and Mike and Laci had a wedding to remember. Beautiful scenery, lovely ceremony, and lots of opportunities to dance with your crazy aunt you haven't' seen in years!!! Got to spend some time with my brothers, my sister in laws and nieces and nephews.




So I've had a summer of fun weddings with Spencer and Barbara's in June, and now another great time was had by all at Mike and Laci's. And the best part to me, is the complete celebration of love. ( I'm waxing poetic now sorry) The love you see in the bride and groom...the love and well wishes you feel for them...the love you hope everyone around you is feeling.....yep, I love weddings.









































5 comments:

Loran said...

Yup! Wedding are great. We went to one at the beginning of the month and we'll be going to another one next weekend. Oh to be young and in love!

The Rook Family said...

I love em' too, Teena! After Grizz and Cindy's fun wedding reception up in Idaho...I love em'. That was the best wedding ever. We all danced and had the BEST time. Almost as much fun as you and I had in Dallas that one time. It was kinda like that. ;-)

jillybeanz said...

You'd never guess you love weddings so much. Considering the look on your face in all these pics!!! Great post!

Bingham fam said...

GEE Aunt Teena, YOu make everything look like so much fun! You are just one fun gal! You even made this weekend more bareable with all you great stories of grandpa. Thanks for your comment on my blog. It was our pleasure to be able to visit grandma and grandpa. And grandpa did love it, but so did we!! I know what you mean about grandma, I worry about her too. I feel like if I am crying myself to sleep she has to be. And Spencer said it just right That would be hard. The world needs more couples like grandma and grandpa (they did everything together) I will do my best to help her be less lonely. Thanks for all your love. I sure love you too.

gream said...

You'd never guess you love weddings so much. Considering the look on your face in all these pics!!! Great post!









สล็อตออนไลน์