Thursday, August 14, 2008

Sturgis or bust!










Kevin took a "little" trip on his scooter last week to Sturgis. I think he had fun and really liked some of the rides out there. He said the road in this picture was like a "hot wheels track". Ran into some buffalo....saw some craziness. (would YOU get in a big metal ball and let a guy ride a motorcycle in circles around you? There isn't enought tequilla!)

I told him I would like to go next year if I can drive the van and meet him there! My butt on a motorcycle for that many hours isn't happy!

He does love his Fat Boy and I love my thin, healty fit, handsome boy!



5 comments:

jillybeanz said...

Fun Fun Fun!!! Yeah, not sure if I could handle the ball cage either...but I love to watch other people in it!

Bingham fam said...

You guys sure have a lot of fun!!! Hey I was wondering if you could tell me how you print off your blog. I don't know how, but I would like to keep it as a journal or something and anyway grandma showed me that you printed yours off. Could you tell me how??

Penny Sue said...

You guys ROCK!!

Unknown said...

mira los trailer de peliculas http://eltrailer.blogspot.com/

joão pedro said...

uuuuuuuuaaaaaaaaaaaauuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!