Thursday, November 13, 2008

NUMB

We have a group of mountain bike riders in the Basin, and we call ourselves NUMB. That stands for Northeastern Utah Mountain Bikers....and as we all know various parts of you go numb when you ride for long periods of time. A local magazine just ran an article about us and I thought I'd share it with you. I took most of the pictures, so I'm only in one...that little spec on the orange bike! Check it out at www.theedgemagazine.org/NUMB_article.pdf

HAPPY TRAILS!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

How cool are you!! Can I have your autograph :) I think Nathan wishes I liked Mountain biking (I have been once and hated EVERY minute of it) he loves to do it :)

karen said...

I miss those days... Love ya

jillybeanz said...

Very cool article! I love the pic with Kevin holding his bike up. You guys are so fun!

Loran said...

I happened to pick up a copy of the magazine the other day and was totally impressed by the article and all you buff riders!

Maya said...

Hooray, you're famous!

Super Mom said...

Great article! I wonder who wrote it! She did a great job whoever it was. ;-) Sorry it got messed up in the magazine though. I was seriously bummed. GREAT PICS though. They just made it all that much more awesome. Guess some of my captions got lost somewhere in the emails to the gal who does the layout, but oh well! You guys rock. Can't wait to see you in BIKE magazine.