Sunday, November 23, 2008

Twilight comments

Those of you who haven't seen the movie yet, don't read this post! Actually there really are no surprises, I thought they stuck with the book pretty well. I really never imagined Edward that way, but I still liked him. He wasn't quite as debonair as I pictured and definitely not as old school. He was very intense, and I can see how she would fall in love with him.
Jacob was pretty much how I imagined, and I can't wait to see how he is in the next movie since he has to grow a ton! In the second book I was cheering for Jacob. I thought " Bella can marry him and have little brown babies and a sort of normal life".
These books are such an enigma to me. I am amazed at how they span generations, and hold peoples interest. I know 14 year olds who read them and my mom who's 83 loved them too. And of course, my daughter and me! Stephanie Meyer is really on to something here. I guess we are hungry for some "G" rated romance, vampire style!
All in all I wasn't dissapointed in the movie. In fact I think I want the video and soundtrack for Christmas!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I really liked the movie too! nathan fell asleep during it! Yes he was good enough to go with me :) There were some scences where Edward looked unbealivablly HOT and other scences where he looked not so hot :) All in all I will definitly buy the DVD when it comes out :)

jillybeanz said...

Loved it!

Bingham fam said...

I really enjoyed the movie and believe it or not my hubby went with me and though he doesn't want to admit it to other men he liked it and he even told me he would like to see it again. He said he thought the love stuff was cheesy but that he thought the whole vampire thing was interesting. I don't think he will read the books still. OH DIDO with you on Edward... I thought he would be a little more charming!