Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Desert aerobics

Matt and Maya came to visit a few weeks ago, and I'm just getting the pics posted. We went for a little hike in the desert. Yes...we walked up the hill on the last picture and my butt was burning! It's a little like doing the kick boxing class at the rec center, I can't walk the next day!
It's always so nice to have the family here and share our beautiful scenery with them.





That little person at the bottom is me. I'm pausing to pick up my lungs and put them back in!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Seriously, you are too funny :) Glad you had a nice visit with the kiddos. I think they are a cute couple :)

Loran said...

Gotta love huffing and puffing until you blow the house down....or get up the hill!

jillybeanz said...

Hey...that's Flintstone! We used to drive our big trucks up that hill when I was in highschool! Next time take your truck.

Jamie said...

Hi Teena,
I need Sophie's Current Address!
I don't have your email, so I thought maybe you'd check this. Hope you are doing good. Send it to borox23@yahoo.com if you could.
Thanks!

Andy said...

I found your blog on facebook and love the pictures. You still kick butt. It brings back memories of adventuring as a kid. I have a blog too if you want to check it out. It is: travelswithoakley.blogspot.com.