Sunday, December 14, 2008

halloween in Lander


We went to see our favorite grandson for Halloween. ( I can safely say that now because he is our ONLY grandson!)
Doesn't he make a great Harry Potter? What a cutie he is, and so much fun. I can't imagine anything better than being a grandma. Really I can't! Being a mom was ( and is) wonderful, but the grandma thing has it beat. I love this kid double because I love his mom and his mom loves him, and I love them both so much sometimes it's painful. Plus I don't have to be the bad guy if he needs discipline, like I had to be with my own kids. So ...sorry if you have to hear me go on and on about this smart, beautiful, loving, athletic child...but I guess you can always log off!

3 comments:

Loran said...

He's totally 100% adorable! You can gush as much as you want.

mamateena said...

Thank you!

Maya said...

For as much as I gush about my dog, you are free to gush at least twice as much about Gus!